A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser. We use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on our website. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website; and. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
"We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out what details we store, how we use them & how we will treat your personal information."
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
● information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views);
● information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
● information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
● information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
● any other information that you choose to send to us;
Using your personal data
● administer the website;
● improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
● enable your use of the services available on the website;
● send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
● send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
● send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
● send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
● send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
● provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
● deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
● Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us. We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
● All our website financial transactions are handled through either Sagepay or Paypal. All credit & debit card payments are processed externally by these payment providers and no card details are processed or held by us or by this website. You can review their privacy policies here:
● to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
● in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
International data transfers
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Or by post to: -
Level 0, 1850 Mill
Shaw Lodge Mill